Outdoor Resources have been providing hands-on, practical and pragmatic First Aid Courses, for nearly two decades. These fun and informative courses can be tailored to your individual group, your School, Nursery, Centre or Club.
These courses are Certificated by:
* 16 hour Outdoor First Aid – suitable for British Canoeing / Mountain Training / British Cycling / British Nordic Walking Association / British Caving Association
* AED – Automatic External Defibrillator
* 6 Hour Emergency First Aid at Work – EFAW
* Paediatric First Aid
In addition, if you require bespoke Courses to fit specialist needs, Outdoor Resources can tailor an exceptional course for you, and a framework to meet the First Aid Risk Assessment for your business or organisation, fulfilling your due diligence requirements.
* Expedition First Aid for foreign travel
* Altitude Awareness for Trekking Peaks
* Cold Water Immersion and Working In Water
* Peleton First Aid for Organised Cycling Events
* Adventure Motorcycling Guides Course
Courses running in 2015 include Spinal Board Management for the Raft Guides at Lee Valley Whitewater Centre, and a bolt on unit for First Aid and Mobile Climbing Towers with Bolton Outdoor Learning.