Outdoor Resources have been providing hands-on, practical and pragmatic First Aid Courses, for nearly two decades. These fun and informative courses can be tailored to your individual group, your School, Nursery, Centre or Club.
* 16 hour Outdoor First Aid – suitable for British Canoeing / Mountain Training / British Cycling / British Nordic Walking Association / British Caving Association
* AED – Automatic External Defibrillator
* 6 Hour Emergency First Aid at Work – EFAW
* Paediatric First Aid
In addition, if you require bespoke Courses to fit specialist needs, Outdoor Resources can tailor an exceptional course for you, and a framework to meet the First Aid Risk Assessment for your business, activity, occupation, or organisation, fulfilling your due diligence requirements.
* Expedition First Aid for foreign travel
* Altitude Awareness for Trekking Peaks
* Cold Water Immersion and Working In Water
* Peleton First Aid for Organised Cycling Events
* Adventure Motorcycling Guides Course
Examples of previous courses include Spinal Board Management for the Raft Guides at Lee Valley Whitewater Centre, and a bolt on unit for First Aid and Mobile Climbing Towers with Bolton Outdoor Learning.